1951 – Boys Club of Lodi is founded
1956– Boys Club purchases a building
1958 – Building opens and Club receives official Charter of Membership to Boys Club of America
1969– Boys Club has an expansion, including Olympic style pool
1980 – Board of Directors vote to change name to "Boys & Girls Clubs of Lodi"
1999 - Boys & Girls Club of Lodi flooded by Tropical Storm Flyod and Club is rebuilt
2003 - Residents from the City of Hackensack begins talks to start a Boys & Girls Club
2007 – Boys & Girls Club of Lodi flooded by Nor'Easter and Club is rebuilt again
2008 - Board of Directors vote to change name to Boys & Girls Clubs of Lodi/Hackensack
2008 - With a grant from the State of New Jersey, Boys & Girls Club officially begins to serve youth from the City of Hackensack
2010 – Boys & Girls Clubs of Lodi/Hackensack establishes Hackesnack Location in the Housing Authority
2011 – Boys & Girls Clubs of Lodi/Hackensack celebrates 60 years!
2011 - Boys & Girls Club of Lodi is flooded by Hurricane Irene and Club is rebuilt
2012 - Boys & Girls Club of Lodi creates a flood mitigation strategy, and installs flood doors, an emergency generator, ejector pumps, and water proofing to prevent future damage from flooding
2012 - Boys & Girls Club of Lodi is barely affected by Super Storm Sandy, only sustaining some wind damage and power loss
2015 - Boys & Girls Clubs of Lodi/Hackensack celebrates 5 years at its Hackensack location
2018- Teaneck Facility Opened.